Reviews and recommendations of places to eat and drink in and around the beautiful town of Hertford

Monday 9 December 2013

Welcome to Hertford Eats!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog, Hertford Eats.

Everyone who knows me, knows I like food and knows that I am proud to be from Hertford. So what else is there to do but write a blog about the food you can eat Hertford?!

Here goes...

The idea of this blog is to give reviews and recommendations of places to eat and drink. Recently there have been a fair few new eateries open in the town. My aim is to try them out and let you know if they are any good.

Cafes, restaurants, sandwich shops, bars and coffee shops will be reviewed on how good their food is (flavour, quality, portion size, freshness), customer service and price.

Hopefully it will give you a few ideas of where to eat out and maybe try some new things!

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment